- 100 oz-in (7.2kg-cm) of torque at 6 V provides impressive performance in demanding 1/10th scale applications
- Fast response of 0.14 sec/60 degrees at 6V
- Waterproof case design protects electronic components
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- Durable and rugged all metal gear train
The S6180 servo combines an impressive 100 oz-in of torque at 0.14 sec/60 degrees with a rugged brass-metal gear train. This performance, along with the smooth precision of its dual ball bearing output shaft and the waterproof case design make it the ultimate upgrade servo for ready-to-run 1/10-scale cars and trucks.