Take to the Skies with Spektrum Avian Brushless Motors for Fixed-wing Models
The combination of superior performance, high reliability and user-friendly features makes the Spektrum Avian Brushless Motors an excellent choice for your next aircraft project. Plus, the wide selection means there's Avian Brushless motor that's ideal for whatever the application, including brushed-to-brushless upgrades as well as combustion-to-electric conversions. Equip your airplane with an Avian motor to compliment your Smart Technology equipped models!
- Rapid Acceleration and Extreme Torque: Expertly engineered to deliver fast, smooth and precise acceleration and power.
- Reliable and Virtually Maintenance Free: Equipped with double-shielded sealed bearings, precision balanced motor bell and gold-plated bullet connectors.
- Excellent Cooling: Engineered to help airflow move through the motor for efficient cooling during and after flight.
- Lightweight design
- Excellent power and efficiency on 12S power when matched with a 18x10 size propeller
- Powerful and durable Rare-Earth Neodymium magnets
- 14-pole stator for smooth and precise propulsion
- Includes all required hardware: preinstalled gold-plated bullet connectors, aluminum motor mount, prop adapter and female ESC connectors
- Perfect match for the Spektrum Smart Avian 120 amp HV ESC
- Perfect electric conversion upgrade for 30cc size gas combustion power systems running 12S LiPo power
- Recommended Voltage Range – 33.3 - 44.4V / 9-12S LiPo
- Recommended Propeller Range – 16x8 to 19x10 Electric Propeller
- Recommended Model Flying weight – 3D 5445g (12 lbs) - Sport 9070g (20 lbs)
- Max Wattage – 1900w
- Max Current – Max Burst Amps (100A) Max Continuous Amps (60A)
Maximum Burst Current
Maximum Continuous Current
2.5" (64 mm)
Number of Poles
22.4 oz (635 g)
Recommended Prop Range
16x8 to 19x10 Electric Propeller
0.375" (10 mm)
6362-200Kv Brushless Outrunner
2.4" (61 mm)
33.3 - 44.4V / 9-12S LiPo
Motor Output Lead
Recommended Speed Control
Avian 120 Amp Brushless Smart ESC
1.41733" (36 mm)