XT2000 Tire Warmer
(1) Spektrum XT2000 Tire Warmer Control Box
(4) Adjustable tire warmer wraps
(1) Product Manual
(1) IC3 to 4mm Bullet
CONVENIENT SIZE – Small footprint takes up less space in the pits
TRACK READY TIRES ON DEMAND: Hot tires produce more grip, improving overall handling and corner speeds
MULTIPLE POWER INPUT OPTIONS: Can be powered off any 3S – 4S (11.1v – 16.8v) LiPo battery with EC3 or IC3 connector or with a 12V-18V power supply (not included)
3S – 4S Lipo Battery with EC3 or IC3 Connector OR 12V – 18V power supply
- Pick your power source: 3S or 4S LiPo battery pack, or 12-18V DC Power Supply
- Independent Front & Rear temperature settings
- Precise temperature control (68-176°F / 20-80°C)
- Removable front & rear tire warmers
- Full coverage warming elements completely wrap most 1/10th and 1/8th scale tires
- 8 available alarm tones
- Celsius or Fahrenheit selectable display
- 2 or 4 hr Safety timer
- User Friendly Interface
- Large LCD Display Screen
- Input voltage LVC (Low Voltage Cutoff) based on input setting
LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN
More compact and lighter than other popular tire warmer systems, the Spektrum Tire Warmer needs very little space at the pits and is light enough to carry with you to keep your tires warm while in line to start your race.
DESIGNED FOR 2WD AND 4WD 1/10TH AND 1/8TH SCALE MODELS AND DRAG RACERS
On-demand heat for 2 tires or 4, the Spektrum Tire Warmer can independently set the desired temperature for your rear and front times for optimal traction and track control. Great for no prep drag racing, short course, oval, 1/10 and 1/8 buggy applications.
EASY TO USE INTERFACE WITH HELPFUL ALARMS AND SAFETY FEATURES
The Spektrum Tire Warmer features a simple step by step interface that allows drivers to get started easily and hassle free. Plus, it automatically shuts down after a set period of time to prevent overheating or damage to your tires and components.
FULL COVERAGE TIRE WRAP
Featuring a tight yet expandable tire wrap that not only wraps the tread but also the sides of your 1/10 or 1/8th scale tires, providing a consistent and even heating element for your models tires so you can be confident you're race ready at any time.