- Updated V2 version
- Review, adjust and save Spektrum Smart ESC parameters
- Connect (via USB) to a PC to update Smart ESC firmware and adjust parameters via Spektrum SmartLink PC app
- Check a LiPo battery's cell balance
- Needed for programing and updating the Spektrum Sensored Crawler ESC (SPMXSE1060)
Set, review, adjust and save the operating parameters of your Avian and Firma electronic speed controls using the Spektrum Smart ESC Programmer. When connected to a PC using the included USB cable, the programmer will update Smart ESC firmware and can adjust parameters through the Spektrum SmartLink app. You can also use it to check the balance of your LiPo battery cells.
Needed to Complete
- Compatible Spektrum™ Smart ESC
- PC with internet access
What's in the Box?
- (1) Smart ESC Programmer
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) ESC Cable
- (1) Product Manual
For use with Smart Avian & Firma Electronic Speed Controls
4.5V - 12.6V DC